Sunday, July 12, 2009

Japanese Led Sled














































So, all 2 of you who read this know one thing. I'm car crazy! What kind of car? Duh! Any car. Even a '91 Lexus LS400 that's for sale down the street. This thing is sweet! It's got a 4.0L Toyota 32 Valve V8 making 250hp/260tq, rear wheel drive, IRS, leather, etc. It's dark grey, clean as an 18 month old car, not 18 years. It only has 84k miles. What? 18 years divided into 84,000 miles is only 4,666 miles/year. Wow! Low Miles ftw! So, the VIP style is right up this car's alley. VIP? Isn't that for Hollywood and CEO's? Well, yes, and no. VIP style is taking a luxury type car and lowering it down and adding great looking wheels. Here's some examples I drummed up while googling for pictures. Enjoy! So, should I take this thing for a test drive? If you know me, I already emailed my poor unsuspecting neighbor who owns the car and asked some questions and if I could test drive it. :) I am nuts! Japanese Led Sled would be cool and different!
Chris









No comments: