Monday, August 27, 2007

What Family History is all about!

Here's a string of emails that are very cool! I learned Jess Davis' grandpa baptized my uncle OD and grandpa Nash. Cars, family and friends, its what family history is all about! Send those pics when you got 'em Dennis!
"Chris,

I sent your blog to my dad and this is what he wrote. I didn't know that my grandfather baptized your grandfather. Cool huh. I didn't know our family's went that far back. Jess
----- Original Message -----
From: Dennis Davis
To: 'JESS NICHOLE DAVIS'
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 7:47 PM
Subject: RE: One of the original Hechtrods

These are great. My dad baptized O.D. and Suzie's dad in Alhambra. That would be Chris' Grandpa Nash.

I also have some pictures of when that girl ran into the Hecht's garage - Black & White Negatives, anyway. I don't know if I ever actually made the pictures.

I should look for some pictures of all you kids when you were growing up. Chris would love them.

Dad"

No comments: