Saturday, December 9, 2023

OLD CROW 3V Mustang: Front lip installed (LMR Series 3 Chin Spoiler)

 Ok, I finally did a modification to the Mustang with my own hands! Today the LMR front lip spoiler was installed, thanks for my buddy Corey. Once the car was up on stands and front wheels off, it probably took an hour or so. Really not too bad. It looks great!


LMR has a nice short YouTube video that briefly shows how to install it. That was pretty helpful. 





I'm really annoyed by the dented fender now haha. I was already bugged, but for some reason all my close up pics are from this damaged side haha.

The install includes 2 small screws on the inside of the wheel wells and then 4 screws that keep the underside of the front bumper fastened to the car. Those 4 holes were removed and used to fasten the lip to the bumper. The lip came with 8 more screws. We used 3 more to to make the lip even more solid to the bumper. I can add more but I'm not sure where they'd go, so we'll go with this for now and see how she does.


No comments: