Saturday, June 28, 2008

GT Live Part 2: Suby ruby roooo!












There were a number of Subaru WRX's and STi's in both track and show action. Cobb had their white 2008 STi running on the West Track. There were a number of nice white WRX/STi's that had great looks to them, errr, great tuning setups. The fact is, when you set up a street car to run on the track and build it to run hard, its going to look fly yo! Plus, white is my favorite car color. It's like a white dress shirt, it goes with any color suit and tie. Very flexible as it were. Anyway, here's some pics of some fly lookers. Enjoy!


One of the Redline Time Attackers, Richard Garcia from DynoComp (Arizona tuner), gave a tour of his Garage to spectators. I dropped by after the line was gone and talked to him for a brief moment. He shook my hand (twice) and signed a poster of his blue STi, which I have already pinned up in my own Hecht Tuning Garage. :) Dork!!! I know, I know. Anyway, he was one of the drivers that really like's this track, although he wished it was about 20 degrees cooler. It was probably in the low 90's today. Not bad, at least bearable. Here's a video of his car ripping it up as seen from the "grassy knoll". This car was in second place in the time attack as of today. Enjoy the sounds of a time attack car. Lovin' it. These guys are living the dream. Someday, someday, that's what I keep telling myself.

No comments: